Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Picking up where I left off...

Going 30 days in a row with the blog challenge was an epic fail. I'll finish it out... but to damn tired/mentally exhausted today to play catch up. So here's where I left off.

Day 24: Something I've Learned

Money doesn't buy happiness.
There's a lot I could say I've learned in 25 years on this earth. And I know there's a hell of a lot more I still have to learn and figure out. But this is one thing I have definitely learned most recently.

SO many people strive to work hard at their jobs, make a lot of money and have a false sense of happiness when they get there. It isn't until it's taken away even just a little that you realize you can be completely happy without all of it too. At least that's my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment