Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 14 - 19

Really????! I really let it slide 5 days?! (Technically 6, but today is not over yet and I'm a sick puppy on the couch so there are a few more hours to blog today's topic!)

Day 14: A picture you love
Totally a biased soccer mom, but my dogs are the best dogs in the world. I love them SO much. They really are the children I don't have and make our lives whole. A dog's love is unconditional and it amazes me everyday. Michael and I still can't believe how frickin happy our little kids make us!

Day 15: Bible Verse
It didn't take long for me to think of this verse. But it did make me wonder if my answer was to "run of the mill" which it probably is. And kind of led me to a revelation that I need to be more familiar with the Bible and His word. Might need to add that to my resolutions.

1 Cor 13:4-13

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Day 16: Dream House
My dream house is an actual house. And calling it a dream house would be an understatement. If by some chance this dream would ever come true it would probably be short lived because I'd die and go to Heaven.

It's call the Salutations House on West Island, Glen Clove, Long Island, NY. You may have seen it in the Harrison Ford movie "Sabrina" or a few others. You can't tell, but it's on the beach. And well, amazing.

Day 17: Something I'm looking forward to
1) I'm looking forward to seeing Michael kick butt when he comes back from his injury in a few weeks.

2) I'm looking forward to finally going on a honeymoon this year.

3) I'm looking forward to family vacations with both of our families!

4) I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time with my friends in Florida and all of their growing families!! So many babies coming!

Day 18: Something you regret
I try not to regret much because everything happens for a reason. But if I had to say one thing it would probably be taking my grandparents for granted when I had them. Mind you I was young, but I still could have tried harder. Now, I cherish every moment I have with my grandma Ellie, the only grandparent I still have with me.

Day 19: Something you miss
Something I've been missing lately is my early 20's body... and my tan!!! How did they disappear so quickly?! Hopefully, this year I'll get both back LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sabrina!

    Dani, I have to confess. A few days ago I found a box of old high school letters that we used to write. I don't know how we folded them the way we did but it was a fun glimpse into our lives almost A DECADE ago. Sorry I didn't make it over to say Hey @ Candace and Mike's Wedding Party. I hope you're loving life in Fla :)

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha That is hilarious!!! Crazy how times flies! And no worries/apologies necessary! We were only able to stay for a split second.

    ReplyDelete