Saturday, December 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Your first love...

Does this count?
Erik von Detten

In 1998, Disney came out with a made for TV movie called "Brink." And that started my love affair with Erik von Detten. I bought every teeny bopper magazine I could find that him in it. Our love affair was only short lived though because soon I found...


*N SYNC

I would switch back and forth between who I loved more, JC and Chris, but it was mainly Chris. I guess I loved a Soprano back then! LOL And I loved *N SYNC obsessively for years and years. Still kinda do. They once did a 2 day stop in Pittsburgh and I went to both concerts back to back. My bedroom walls were plastered with their 5 beautiful faces, I taped - yes taped - everything and anything of them on tv, and over played their CD daily.

But my love now, of course is my amazing, wonderful, gorgeous husband Michael Byrne :)


This picture was taken March 11, 2006 the day after we met at the same place we met... Razzle's Nightclub in Daytona Beach, FL. Yes, I actually met my husband in a bar. Believe it or not, it can happen. There was an immediate spark between us and we basically have been together since the moment we met. After a 6 month long distance relationship, MB in SoCal and I in Kennesaw, GA he bought a house and some land in Newnan, GA and we started living together. I coin the cheesy phrase Michael completes me, because he really does. We've definitely had our fair share of fights, who hasn't, but it's always 10x better after each one. Our love in unconditional and we probably couldn't function without one another anymore! I love him so much and so excited to see what life has in store for us as we begin our journey as husband and wife ♥.

1 comment: