Monday, December 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 12

Day 12: What you believe

I believe in God.

I believe good triumphs over evil.

I believe in the sacrament of marriage.

I believe all dogs go to Heaven. Corny as it sounds... I really do :-)

I believe my husband has a lot to prove in his industry. And I believe there are great things in store for him/us.

I believe honesty is the best policy.

I believe what goes around comes around.

I believe love conquers all.

I believe in stopping to smell the roses.

I believe in "if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is."

I believe music and laughter (and wine) can heal the soul.

I believe food is meant to be enjoyed.

I believe I have been blessed with the most amazingly family ever.

I believe true friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.

I believe the Steelers are the greatest football time of all time.

I believe nice guys do finish last.

I believe life isn't easy.

I believe in doing unto others.

I believe a smile goes a long way.

I believe in happily ever afters.

....

I believe in a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. And I am right there with you... I too believe in what you believe in. EXCEPT the Steelers part... and that I would like to add that all cats go to Heaven as well.

    ReplyDelete