Wednesday, December 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challege: Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

Oh I love movies! It's like one of my favorite things! Nothing beats snuggling up on the couch with a bowl of popcorn (or glass of wine depending on the company) and laughing 'til you cry or crying 'til your husband looks over at you and laughs.

It's hard to narrow it down, so these are ones that come to mind straight away (random order):

Who didn't love "The Little Rascals!"
"Dear Darla, I hate hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You're the sccuuuummm between my toes. Love, Alphalfa."

"Eclipse"
If I had to choose ONE Twilight movie, it'd have to be Eclipse. It was my favorite book and the acting just keeps getting better and better, thank goodness. Love me some Edward and Jacob too!

"A Walk to Remember"
This one is definitely a classic in my book. I remember my best friend and I in high school would watch this EVERY day the summer it came out on DVD. And I loved to go around the house and sing Mandy Moore's song "Only Hope" too.

Disney's "Aladdin"
I am so not ashamed to admit that now in my 20's, I still love to watch Disney movies. Mainly the older ones. I haven't yet seen "Tangled" but it's on the to-do list. It was really a tie between this, "Lion King" and "Beauty and the Beast" because I LOVED these movies + the soundtracks when I was younger. I still could probably sing the majority of the songs to this day.

"Pretty Woman"
I mean, it's probably against the rules of chick flicks to not love this movie, right? My crush on Richard Gere began with this movie, and Julia Roberts, let's not kid ourselves. She's gorgey. Although Richard was recently replaced by Jason Statham (the HottieMcHottie from Transporter.)

"50 First Dates"
This is one of my feel good go-to movies. It's romantic and funny and there's the loveable Walrus Jocko. What more could you ask for?

Ghost, A League of Their Own, The Godfather, Sister Act, The Body Guard, The Wedding Planner, Australia - "Misses Boss" - Loved when he says that!, The Green Mile, Turner & Hooch and K-9, and Cruel Intentions would make my list of favorites too!

No comments:

Post a Comment