Monday, October 11, 2010

My apologies...

I know it seems as though I'm a horrible blogger because I seldomly update but you have to excuse me. I promise I've had good reasons. I managed to plan a wedding, house hunt in Florida, move to Florida and get married (in Georgia) all within a way too short period of time. AND didn't loose my cool, pull my hair out or bite my nails off!

So now seeing as I'm a married woman now living with my hubby in Dade City, FL a long way from the fantastic distractions of the Atlanta lifestyle I think it's going to be a lot easier to blog.

As I said, we did move. Left the countryside of Newnan and traded it for the countryside of Dade City. I must say, it was a pretty good trade. Although I miss all of our land, being able to see MB ride on the tracks just through the living room window and all the privacy... being on a super nice golf course in a smaller more manageable home isn't to shabby!

Goodbye Newnan...

Hello Dade City...
More pics to come! And if anyone's interested the Newnan house it is still for sale!! We're going to miss that house so much. It was pretty badass.


No comments:

Post a Comment