So everyone is always posting their favorite things at the moment and I decided to join on the band wagon with a monthly post of what I'm loving in the moment.
1. Talenti Gelato - also known as - Heaven on Earth. Michael and I can't seem to keep these in the fridge! His favorite is the mint chip and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Belgium Milk Chocolate. I kid you not when I say it is the smoothest, most delectable, creamy goodness ever. And, it's really healthy as far as ice cream is concerned. It's always nice when you read the ingredients you're familiar with everything in it. Plus, it's GF so that's good for me!
2. Reebok's Reeflex After I'm done enjoying a little bit of gelato I sometimes go on a little walk through the neighborhood to make myself feel a bit better. We're into the light-weight shoe craze. I also have a pair of Nike Free's and I love those too but out of boredom we decided to weigh the two and these actually were a tad bit lighter so that's why it made the cut for the blog vs. the Frees.
3. Colored Denim So you see them everywhere now. Of course, I had to buy myself a pair. I opted got these lil Hudson cuties from Revolve Clothing (my favorite online store). They are super comfy.
4. Which brings me to my 4th favorite: www.revolveclothing.com. It's my go-t0 for all clothes. Their shipping is amazing, I usually receive everything in 2-3 business days. Even better, shipping is free! And another thing I love about them, there are many, is that they will price match everything. Bloomingdale's actually had the Hudson shorts $20 cheaper but charged for shipping. So I emailed Revolve's customer service and told them about it and they gave me Bloomingdales's price + the free shipping! Woohoo
5. Coconut Water This Florida heat and humidity can be killer. I've fallen in love with coconut water and drink it regularly for its electrolytes. It's refreshing and a change every once in a while from plain ole boring water.
Last but certainly not least, Slatkin & Co Candles from Bath & Body Works. I know what you're thinking... Yankee Candle are the best or maybe you prefer Gold Canyon. I bought Yankee Candles religiously for years. Until I saw these candles and their fun scents. Currently, I'm burning/obsessing over Pink Sangria and Peach Bellini. I know, sounds amazing, right?! They probably suckered me in by naming them after alchoholic beverages. And the jars aren't big and obnoxious so you can stick the candles everywhere. Go and sniff the candles out and give them a try.