Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hello from Down Under!

I arrived November 6th after probably the most horrific flight experience of my life. Flying fourteen hours over the ocean with nonstop turbulence is not something I recommend, not to mention the fantastic last row room isle seat in coach class. Frickin awesome.

Other than that though I've pretty much enjoyed myself so far.

Michael finished his race in Canberra in 4th... which is good. Although last night racing in Sydney (Parramatta) was not to exciting. Left the stadium with a sore back and jammed toes to say the least.

Now we're just relaxing at the beach, Michael's doing some therapy and we're about to order some Thai takeout! Yum!

Well chat later... XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I can not imagine flying for 14 hours! Hopefully you got to watch a lot of movies! Have fun and try and relax!

    ReplyDelete