Thursday, March 10, 2011

five years flew by

*Insert standard apology for being absent from blogging, I'm a busy girl*

I can't believe today Michael and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary! Dating that is. Five years is a long time when you think about it, but to me it just seems like yesterday that Michael and I were "honeymoon" daters. I guess that's a good thing because for some five years can seem like forever. For us, it's flown by... and we're certainly enjoying the ride!

I've mentioned it before, but JIC, Michael and I met in Daytona Beach, FL the spring of 2006. I went down with my girlfriends for Spring Break and Michael was there for the Supercross race at the Daytona Speedway. I had no idea what Supercross really was or that there was such a race going on. But that night, when the girls and I were getting our drink on Michael and his friends just so happened to be at Razzles getting there drink on too... Michael's friend tried hitting on one my friends, offered to buy us all drinks, introduced us to his friends and TA-DA! That's how Michael and I met *insert sparkler affects and floating hearts*. It's been a fairy-tale ever since!

So tonight in celebration, and just because we'll use any excuse to try out a new restaurant, we've got reservations to try out Jackson's Bistro. We have yet to dine "waterfront" or in this part of Tampa so we're pretty excited about our miniature adventure out tonight. Love when I can get dolled up these days because the older I get the nights I actually get dressed up with makeup and hair done seem far and few between.

I'll let you know how it goes! Hopefully pictures to come!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment