Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello, Again

So, I know it's been a while since my last post. Man things have been hectic! As some of you may know, I starting working a few hours a week for a realty company in town. I really love my job. It's less than a 10 minute drive which is awesome! Mainly administrative things but I also get to learn the ins and outs of the real estate business which is super cool. As a kid, I used to go to the library and check out the house plan books. I was obsessed with floor plans! Yeah, I had a few weird kid tendencies. My dad encouraged it though because for a while he thought he had a future architect in his hands haha. So ne how - I love walking through all the homes we list. Lots are actually in the neighborhood we're living in now.

Since Superbowl Sunday... which was such a depressing day... we've had company staying with us. Our best friends Chad, Ellie and their 10 month old Tate. They're temporarily staying with us until their BADA$$ house is finished being built, probably mid April. They are going to be living just down the street. Tate keeps us all on our toes and I've enjoyed playing with him so much hence my lack of blogging. But I promise I'll keep it going again.

Michael's back riding and his racing debut is this Saturday. EEEEKKK. Not gonna lie, my nerves are in high gear. If any of you want to watch you can always catch the races Sunday on SPEED! I'll be flying to San Diego tomorrow night for the race which is Saturday night. Best believe Delta will be serving me quite a few red wines to help keep the anxiety down. Our next stop after San Diego is Atlanta. We'll be racing in the Georgia Dome on Saturday, February 26th! Tickets are still on sale if you want to catch some good racing, just go to www.supercrossonline.com

In other news, congratulations to our good friends Ann & Troy would had their baby boy Ty yesterday! SOO happy for them. Hopefully Monday or Tuesday next week Michael and I are going to go visit Mom and Baby :-)

And not so happy news, please keep a fellow supercross rider Kyle Chisolm in your thoughts and prayers. He had a bad crash last Saturday in Houston and has sustained serious injuries and is still being hospitalized in ICU. Although we are not close with Kyle and his girlfriend Britney, the racing community is very small so whenever a rider is down it always hits very close to home. I never like to see anyone get hurt, I know what Britney is going through right now and my heart hurts for her. We hope Kyle heals up quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment